Pub & Restaurant


Whatever level of cover you're looking for, look no further.


Licensees need peace of mind to focus on giving their customers the best possible service. From a traditional country pub to late night wine bar, our licensed trade insurance provides suitable protection for most types of business.


Remember if you have employees, employer's liability is a legal requirement. Also if you are to undertake any work for a local authority they will almost certainly want to see your public liability certificate before you get the job.


We have quite a reputation in the insurance market for negotiating the best prices for our customers. We are often given discounts others can't receive because insurers trust our expertise and honesty.


What makes us unique is that we will NEVER turn you away, no matter how strange or outrageous you may think your insurance needs are, we will arrange cover for you, or point you in the right direction.  


If you prefer to speak to a real person on a local rate phone number with no long menus, give us a call.  The person who sells you the policy can be contacted throughout your policy term. Not many others can say that!


The Trade Quote button will be sufficient for most self employed or small businesses. The Liability Only Quote button will quote just your liability. If you're not sure which to choose select the Trade Quote button which will cover all bases, or of course give us a call to discuss.


Call us today 01204 848481 or click the quote buttons to get an online quote.